Monday, January 7, 2019

Michael: Resolutions


The dog sleeps soundly
While the crazy human world
Spins out of control.

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Without all the humbug that rightly accompanies resolutions; lets just get to them.

1. I resolve to volunteer for at least two races this year.

2. I’m not even going to pretend to limit shoe purchases but instead resolve to keep track of my spending and donate an equal sum to whatever I spend on equipment for myself to charity. That’s probably going to start off with a decent size sum in the kitty as my Christmas shoe purchase had to be returned, and now I’m thinking “what the hell” I’m never going to spend money on a top dollar marquee bike, but maybe I’ll go in on some very stylish shoes. At least cycling shoes can, and should, last longer than a few years.

3. I resolve to be as excited about going outside and moving around in the heat or cold as our dog is every morning.

This last one will definitely be the hardest to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment