Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Michael: Warm Crazy/Hot Crazy
Like a lazy snake
The river gently stretches
Across the warm rocks.
Monday, February 27, 2017
Unbeknownst to the couple entering the local restaurant after a long day’s hike, they are about to enter into one of those, “Am I crazy or is the world crazy?” Twi-light Zone experiences.
I’ll do away with the suspense and make it simple; a few people have gone partially bonkers and it’s the partially part that’s baffling.
After we finished our almost 6 hour hike last Sunday we were invited to sit down with an older man to eat. We did. The conversation began normally enough with all the general inquiries that strangers go through. However, as we’re learning, some strangers are definitely vastly stranger than others and the conversation quickly morphed into our receiving a review of many of the conspiracy theories we’ve occasionally encountered since coming to Panama along with a couple of newbies thrown into the works: globalists wanting to reduce the population by using chem trails, earthquakes, nuclear disasters, and other toxic brethren to achieve their ends.
Oddly, this person has a very gentle and engaging demeanor and outside of being somewhat nuts, is very likeable. A warm crazy like many of the other crazies around here.
That’s completely at odds as to what I expect crazies to be. I’m a big Colbert fan and lately he’s been running a few clips of InfoWars leader Alex Jones.
From the snippets Colbert has exposed me to, that dude is a hot red faced maniac spewing the gospel of hell fire lunacy. Now that’s the kind of crazy I’d like all the loonies to emulate. Easy to pick out. Easy to avoid and definitely people I’d stay away from if they asked me sit down and share a meal with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment