Thursday, September 24, 2015
Michael: What's New?
The small taps of rain
Stops the dogs’ barking and drives
The roosters inside.
Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2015
There's a new bike shop in town.
It’s called A.D.N. It’s very small, but is clean and has a repair room. I’ll take my bike in next week to see if they can replace the brakes and brake fluid. There are a lot of mountain bikes around that use disc brakes, but I haven’t seen any other hydraulic disc brake bike like mine. Though if they could order the brake pads and fluid that in itself would save me a lot of hassle. And I’m sure they’ll be more mechanically inclined than I am, so even if they haven’t attempted changing brake fluid before, they’re more likely to do a better job than I could.
Worse case scenario, they can’t do anything I’d like yet, but having a bike shop in town is at least a promising start. I sure wouldn’t mind giving my business to a reliable local repairman until I can get set up with all the right equipment myself and feel confident enough riding a bike that I‘ve done some substantial work on. That could be a very long wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment