The dirty brown brush
Powdered with fine desert
sand
Scratches the hillsides.
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Ahhh…the blueberries, the
chocolates, the yogurts with the pile it on yourself toppings, what a grand
change of pace from the limited choices we have in the Panama Highlands.
Little of that means much to
Kimme. For her this just feels like home.
And I can understand that. As
crazy as this country is right now and as expensive as it would be to relocate
back to Southern California, if we could pull it off, we would.
But it’s not practical at the
moment so we’re going to make the most of our short visit and then go back and
live our very enjoyable country life with our relatively new family member,
Luna, that we had to leave behind this
trip. If, and when we do relocate she’ll be coming with us.
I know dog’s are territorial,
but I doubt they have any sense for our goofy cultural differences. I wish they
did and they could somehow bark an objective viewpoint out to me to let me know
how crazy I am to prefer the place of my roots to wherever else I’ve been so
far.
No comments:
Post a Comment