Saturday, September 8, 2018

Michael: Updated Checklist


Within my day dreams
Ten minutes of clarity
Is all I ask for.

Friday, September 7, 2018

Due to my recent goof in forgetting a water bottle at home before a race, I’ve decided to update my “Less Than One Day’s Travel; Short Race Checklist”. Hopefully I won’t be adding any items to it in the near future.

Clothes: On Body:
-socks -Body glide
-shoes -nipple guards (band aids)
-shorts -Topical Edge
-shirt -Heat
-gloves
-hat Fuel/Hydration:
-watch -Pack
-race belt -gels/chews/bars
-necklace -electrolytes
-warm up pants -Run Gum
-warm up jacket

Logistics: Research:
-Directions -Course profile
-Registration info. -Weather
-Re-set alarm -Terrain
-Breakfast ready -Plausible finish time
-Gas in car -aid stations
-Coffee or know coffee stop
-Water/food in car
-Carry or hide key?

Misc.:
-toilet paper
-phone
-I.D.
-Cash
-card
-towel
-flashlight
-pen to write contact info. On bib
-towelettes/hand sanitizer

No comments:

Post a Comment