Friday, April 26, 2019

Michael: Easter Trail Running Shoes


The woman on trail
Wore a chapeau and a crop top
With bright red toe nails.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

There are just way too many shoes out there to choose from. But choices have to be made.

So what’s the criteria for choosing; past history, current reviews, price, style, availability. Yes, and other factors I’m sure I’m overlooking, but choosing the Nike Terra Kiger 5s was simple - it was all about the Easter egg color way.

Yes, I could pass off that I had good experiences in the Kiger 3s and 4s. And that I even used them and did well in some races. But they’re not my favorite trail shoes. This year those would be Hoka Torrents. And if I were being rational, I would’ve used my last purchase of trail shoes on another pair of those before my self imposed ban from shoe purchases until I’ve paid off my taxes.

After a few initial runs the Kiger 5s are fine. But I’m hoping my propensity for opting for color and style doesn’t trip me up out there and the Torrents will still be available in 6 months when I’ll be free to click on Runningwarehouse.com and get another pair of Torrent’s regardless of what colors are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment