Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Kimme: My Dad's Habits


Today is my father’s birthday.  When he passed away over 8 years ago, I found this on his desk, a simple handmade booklet.  It was three note cards stapled together with the title “How to Keep Resolutions”  In it, he had a list of new 30 habits that he wanted to keep.  I really looked up to my father and admired his passion for self improvement.  During my 108 day health and exercise reboot I started a bunch of new habits.   I know how easily these habits will fall away once I get busy with the rest of my life so I want to make my own booklet to keep me on track. 

My father was very private so I won’t share the habits on his list, but in the next couple weeks I will share some of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment