Thursday, April 27, 2017

Michael: Why Do They Do It In the Road?


Rocks and waterfalls
Tumble into tranquil pools
Of dappled sunlight.

Monday, April 24, 2017

Today I learned that we are not the only creatures that are poor multi-taskers.

On my bike ride today I ran into a large group of cattle that were being herded down the road. While they were trotting along a few of the male cows were trying to jog and mount some female cows at the same time. I had no idea that for cows, Monday was hump day.

Since I was stuck behind these cows for nearly 10 minutes, I would say from my amateur bovine observations that the boys weren’t having very much success. And, given the comical appearance of their attempts, I hope I never come across any riders, runners or drivers attempting this twofer.

No comments:

Post a Comment