Monday, October 30, 2017
Michael: Removal
Thunderous rainstorms
Crack the surface of the earth
With a vicious blow.
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Having my stitches removed was a far more easier, convenient and less costly process than getting them.
To begin with, for this procedure I made an appointment; for 4 p.m. at the local clinic where Doctora Morales works on Mondays. And when I walked in at 4 I didn’t even have to sit down and wait. I was taken right into her office. After a brief consultation of about 10 minutes she proceeded to remove my stitches. It wasn’t completely painless but compared to getting the stitches …That took about 30 minutes.
At the hospital I was guessing that I had received between 30-40 stitches. Dra. Morales said she removed 26, but that doesn’t include the dissolving sutures I received, so really not a bad guess given my amateur status.
She also proscribed a topical anti-biotic/scar preventative. Thus, the cost of the visit was $20 for the procedure and $15 for the medication, bringing my grand total so far to $555.00. I still have a dental visit to go before I’m through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment