Monday, March 12, 2018
Michael: Superman or Boy Scout?
Cold rainy mornings
Touches your skin and carries
Your life away.
Sunday, March 11, 2018
On Friday I was called to assist a guest who has vertigo to see if I could coax her around a section of trail where, for some optical reason, people who have vertigo issues seem to tense or even freeze up. This nice lady was pretty frozen; laying against the side of the mountian in pretty close to a fetal position.
Was I trained for this? No. Yet I did manage with a bit of patience and common sense to get her off the ledge and back on trail.
For a good 24 hours I felt like Superman inside; able to leap tall buildings and cradle a fearful damsel in distress in my arms and land her back on solid ground. But in reality I was more like a polite boy scout helping a thankfull lady across the street.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment