She
crosses her legs
While
she waits for me outside
Alone
with her thoughts.
Monday, May 18, 2020
What
makes one operating system different than another I couldn’t tell you. I’m just
grateful there’s two to of them. Is there more? Doesn’t matter. Two’s enough.
Why?
Because
even before all this stay at home mess, I never felt comfortable doing my
occasional sexology research to see if we humans have come up with any interesting
variations on satisfying our prurient interests.
On
my random checks, I would say not, although I’ll admit to being a bit of a
prude and never searching in the very dark crevices that I’m sure are out
there.
Now
if we were on a single operating system a pattern of my searches might show up
on my wife’s computer, which for technical reasons, I’d rather not explain to
her.
But
now that neither of us is working I’m only a thin door glimpse away from being
interrupted at any moment, and this has set me back month’s in my studies.
As
a work around I’m trying to keep up by following the latest trends in fitness
models, shuffle dancing and lingerie as these may prove to be of corollary
value. Even if not, they’ll have to do until the lab gains a little more
privacy.
No comments:
Post a Comment