Is
to take communion from
All
that is holy.
Friday, May 15, 2020
For
the first time in two months my wife and I decided to go out to eat. We didn’t
sit down, we walked in and took out at one of our favorite take out places –
let’s call it, “Chipotles”.
We
were a bit surprised that we were able to walk right in though there was a
hostess at the door who was getting people’s call in orders and I’m sure checking that there weren’t too many people
lined up inside. There wasn’t as only one other person was in line.
What
surprised us was how cavalier a few of the employees seemed to be about the new
sanitation guidelines. For example, one of the line servers was wearing her
mask incorrectly with it only covering her mouth and not her nose, whereas the cashier
was gloveless.
I
want to be ready to go out to eat again, although I’ll feel much better about
that when I’m back at work. Until then we’re pretty sure we’ll keep to cooking
at home.
I
do hope when we venture out again they’ll be better prepared for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment