Monday, November 27, 2017

Michael: Rise and Shine


A random patter
Begins another morning
Of this long winter.

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Part of the jingle to Candid Camera, one of the original reality TV. shows, and one of my favorite shows while I was growing up, went “It’s fun to laugh at yourself. See yourself as others do.” I tend to agree with the first sentiment, but I’m having a problem admitting to the truth of the second sentence.

Over the years I have become more and more of an early riser. To the point where I often wake up at 4 and sleeping in would have me up at 6 at the latest. Getting up that early usually sees me in bed at 8:30 and on a “party” night I might make it up until 10.

I can laugh at how old fogie that sounds, but I hate to admit that as I approach 60, I may have become an old fogie.

No comments:

Post a Comment