Pinwheel sky of clouds
Dissipate under the sun
Without a good-bye.
Friday, March 6, 2020
I don’t smoke or drink. I do drink a couple of cups of coffee every morning. Don’t see anything wrong with that. I also, however, eat a lot of chocolate and sugar and that I would like to curtail.
I’m hoping I can substitute a placebo, at least in the place of most of my immediate post workout indulgences, by drinking a glass of Men’s Science post workout recovery formula in place of the usual vending machine chocolate bar.
I figure if I can create that habit it’s a quadruple win. I’ll get the boost of whatever, if any, benefits the drink gives me. I’ll get the placebo effect of believing I’m doing something positive. I’ll get the bonus of less sugar. And, along with that, perhaps inch closer to losing some body fat.
It’s worth a try.
No comments:
Post a Comment