Thursday, January 25, 2018
Michael: La Basura
The hard blue edges
Of the heavens and seas clash
Where they meet our eyes.
January 22, 2018
Speaking of S-hole countries…I’m not sure which is which, but there is definitely a distinction between bathroom etiquette in Panama and the U.S.
This is my annual state of the anus report.
As I was wrapping up my morning constitutional for the first time back in the good old U.S. of A., I was looking for where the paperwork file was kept and noticed there wasn’t one. I paused momentarily, stumped as to what to do when it hit me that I was no longer sitting on a Panamanian throne. I was back in the land of dump and flush.
Ahhh… convenience. I do feel guilty about the procedure, though I’m not sure why. I don’t really know where the most environmentally sound place for our shit to end up is; down at the ocean or literally in our own backyard, but somehow it feels more responsible to have it nearby to deal with in case there’s a problem.
But, for the most part, I’m happy to follow the edict, “When in Rome.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment