Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Michael: Dropping off the Runway


The buses start up
At five every morning
Yawning down the road.

Friday, August 14, 2015

I am trying to get by with less but it’s not easy and I’m not going to try to go cold turkey.

For example, on our visit to the states we’re hoping to get in a couple of runs with our old trail club. Over the years with the club I had gained a reputation as being somewhat of a fashion maven and I don’t want to disappoint on my return. But the two new outfits and pairs of shoes I’ll show up in are pretty much it for this year.

And though our visit doesn’t revolve around my making an appearance on the dirt runways of Los Angeles, I do relish the opportunity to jaunt down the trails looking good. My motto has always been, “Look fast; be fast…well, at least look fast.”

No comments:

Post a Comment