Monday, October 12, 2015
Michael: Better Late Than
A long straight descent
With the wind at your back is
Beautifully scary.
Friday, October 9, 2015
After a two week wait, on what was promised to be a three to five day delivery, I finally got word from our lawyer that USPS delivered the documents we need to obtain our Pensionado Visas. That is not only a huge relief but a big step in moving forward on any plans we have on living here.
I haven’t heard back yet from our lawyer on what the next steps are or what the timeline for the visa looks like now, but I do feel much freer to push the needle of the dream machine closer to the reality side of the dial.
Once we get the visa, I’ll be able to open a bank account with a Panamanian bank and eventually qualify for an auto and home loan. But first, I’m going to ask my tax shelter annuity advisor on the conditions of a home loan through my annuity. That will give me some options regarding the financing of the house.
I’m also going to contact houseplans.com to see what they’ll charge me to modify one of their housing plans.
Everything else, like arranging for shipping our goods in our storage unit from the states, to looking for land, to looking to buy a new or used car, and whatever else will be easier once we have our visas, is going to wait until we have the visas in our hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment