Saturday, October 24, 2015

Michael: Fuddy Duddies


The guardian frogs
Are out there every night
Gobbling up bugs.

Tuesday, October 19, 2015

Kimme and I enjoy our routines, but I hope that doesn’t make us fuddy duddies. Of course, I suppose just using that phrase is a pretty good indicator that fuddy duddy may be an apt description of us.

But no, we try new things on occasion. Just the other day we went exploring and ran up two new roads. In fact, training on roads this year is very much a new activity for me. I far prefer the trails. But you can’t perform speed work or tempo runs on the trails here. Heck, you really can’t even train for trail races on the trails here. These trails are more for hiking than running.

So we’re adapting; exploring new ways of training. That may not put us in the avant garde, but I think it shows we’re not fuddy duddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment