Sunday, February 14, 2016
Michael: Smorgasbord or Take Out?
Microscopic ants
Use the seams between the tiles
As major freeways.
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
There are two approaches to crew access we could utilize during the Sycamore 100k; I could have Kimme lay out everything I could use in our tent and then either tell her what I’d like for the next lap, or go inside the tent myself and pick and choose or, put what I’m going to use at specific times during the race in a drop bag and have Kimme give that to me.
We’re going to use the drop bag approach because, hopefully, it’ll take decision making stresses off the both of us, save time, and keep me from going into the tent. I’m afraid if I do that I may never come out.
The downside to this approach is if I screw up preparing the bags, I could end up waiting or going in the tent anyway, costing me both time and aggravation.
Either way, all of these decisions that are involved in utilizing a drop bag or crew add another intriguing dimension to ultra racing that you don’t get with shorter races. It’s a puzzle I haven’t quite solved yet, but am hoping I nail it this time out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment