Friday, February 12, 2016

Michael: What is this?


When the day is warm,
A gentle breeze blowing,
This is paradise.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

In my continuing quest to discover what chocolate snacks my stomach will tolerate while working out, I turned to the international market Friday and tried a packaged good called “Roys”.

Disclaimer: I’m only presuming Roys is not a U.S. product because there is no English on the label. In fact, outside of the cover saying Simsek, ROYS, Kakaolu Kek, a picture of a coffee cake like treat, and a legible 50g on the back, there isn’t any information I can decipher about this product.

Which intrigues me. So long as I can presume there’s chocolate inside, I’ll eat just about anything. But afterwards, I do like to examine the label just out of curiosity’s sake. But the print and labeling on this wrapper is so small I can’t make out anything about Roys and have no idea what I ate or where it came from.

I’m going to take it to the states with me and see if I can find someone with a powerful enough microscope to see if the marks on Roys is even print. If it is, I think it’s conceivable that Roys has managed to print the entire Bible on the back of a candy wrapper.

Yet it was tasty, kind of a cross between a Twinkie and a gas station chocolate donut. My stomach had no problem with it, whatever it is, and I’d definitely treat myself to a few more Roys down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment