Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Michael: Back to Church
Alone on the trail
With only the whispers of
Trees, water and birds.
Monday, March 14, 2016
Yesterday was my first trail run in two weeks. The last trail run I did before that was my DNF at the Sycamore 100. That failure left me pretty despondent and has me pondering whether I am an athlete that can compete over a wide variety of distances.
But yesterday wasn’t the day to figure out what went wrong and where I go from here. Yesterday was a day to run/hike the Quetzal; my church in Panama. Yesterday was the day to get back out there and experience the joys of moving over a difficult but beautiful trail and to stop moping and be grateful that I am fortunate enough to be alive and running.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment