Monday, March 28, 2016
Michael: The Mystery Box
The full moon rising
With Venus nearby brightens
The darkest of skies.
Friday, March 25, 2016
Our shipping company, SDC, has just informed me that during the customs inspection process, customs removed one of our boxes. SDC says customs doesn’t usually tell them what was removed but they’ll try to find out and let me know. I’ve asked them if they won’t tell them then please let me know how I could make an inquiry to try and find out what was seized.
Though I’m not certain, I have a good idea of what box customs now has in its possession. During one of my artistic phases, I used a lot of empty rifle shell casings in my art. These casings are empty and I drilled holes in the bottom of them so they wouldn’t ever be usable, but I can’t imagine that anything else on board would be of any concern.
If that’s the case I have to give the customs inspection process a thumbs up. The box is only about 4”x12”x24” and only had about 100 shells inside.
Now we have to wait until our container arrives next month to see if they were equally diligent in repacking our container.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment