Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Michael: The Gymnasio II
The reddish brown grass
Of the dry season covers
Volcan’s high wide plain,
Saturday, March 19, 2016
Friday is the other day we go to the gym. Fortunately we run errands first so we don’t get there until close to 11. Trinidad, (we finally found out his name from an ex-pat at the Friday market), the owner/trainer closes for lunch at 12 which, thankfully, limits our workout to an hour. Otherwise, who knows how long we’d be in there. He’s definitely not a proponent of the 8 minute ab philosophy.
I thought I’d go in there and just do the same routine as I did on Tuesday, but Kimme suggested I ask him if that would be wise. I did, and Trinidad suggested since I worked on the chest and biceps Tuesday, this session I should work on my shoulders, triceps and back.
Unlike Tuesday, where I recognized all the exercises and could go home and google the effects of the exercises he had me do, half the exercises yesterday were variations of lat and shoulder pull downs done on a Universal machine that I’m not exactly sure how to describe to google to start a decent search.
I will say by the weights he’s having me use that he seems to be taking me at my word that I want to get bigger. And if he can make that happen, with whatever exercises he shows me, I’d be shocked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment