Sunday, November 29, 2015
Michael: Supernatural
The roadside hawk looks
Like a small eagle but acts
More like a vulture.
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
I am not a believer in the supernatural, but it is an odd coincidence that this morning is the first morning in months we’ve woken up to strong, Santa Ana like winds.
Odd because yesterday I expressed to Kimme the idea that maybe we shouldn’t look around for a place to live and just pin our hopes on being offered the land next to us. She didn’t think that was a wise idea for several reasons.
One being that next door is not a sure bet. Another is that we should see what else is out there, and finally…oooOOOOEEEEEEEeeeeoooooo…or however you indicate eerie music playing in the background, one of the main reasons we were going to look around is because it gets very windy here during January and February, and we’ve heard that just down the hill we could duck our heads out of the ghoulish Volcan winds.
Of course it’s going to take a lot more than the odd occurrence of a little wind to turn me into an occult worshipper, like if Kimme could stand by the internet receiver and make all 4 lights light up, then I might truly be astounded enough to feel there are other forces at play in this world beyond the realm of science. We’ve tried that and no such luck.
But I will make a few phone calls to look at other properties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment