Saturday, November 14, 2015
Michael: Try, Try and Try Again Day
Soft edges and wisps
Of white and grey brush into
The sky blue canvas.
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Mondays are an extra cup of coffee day. Just a day to get through and try to re-establish routines and figure out what needs to be done in the week ahead. That seems to be true even though I haven’t worked for a few years.
But today is Tuesday so it’s time to try and get some old business completed and maybe launch a new project.
First on the list is trying to open a bank account in Panama. Now that we have our Pensionado visas, that should be possible. Today we’ll find out.
If we get the affirmative head nod with the bank account, I’ll resubmit part of my loan application to the TSA loan officer in the states indicating that I’d like a five year loan.
Then I’ll try to wait patiently for their reply. Assuming I get the thumbs up, I can start planning on shipping our goods over here. I’ll also contact houseplans.com to get cranking on our blueprints.
On the more mundane household front, I’m suppose to take over dinner duties on Wednesdays, so today I’ll shop for the ingredients for whatever soup I decide to give a try. If nothing catches my eye quickly on the net, I’ll fall back on the carrot and apple soup I made last week which is healthy but pretty bland.
I’m also going to call and see if we can get our first massages here in Panama. It’s been a very long time since I’ve had a deep tissue massage. Hopefully any stress that’s relieved from the massage will be solely related to my physical training and not due to customer service misunderstandings or strains I go through while preparing dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment