Monday, May 9, 2016

Michael: The Voodoo Continues


Perspiring forest
Drips its cool refreshing sweat
Like a morning rain.

Friday, May 6, 2016

Sometime last week when I got up in the morning my phone was messaging me; Falla Temp: 0020. It wouldn’t let me sweep it away. Cancelling or accepting made no difference. The only way to remove it was to shutdown the phone and re-start it.

It happened the next day as well. As an experiment, on the third day I decided to turn my phone off and see if it would show the next morning. No, it wasn’t there. But if I leave it on at night the mysterious message returns.

Now, just like we have to take the phone off the hook once in a while to reignite the internet, I’ve got to shut down my phone to erase some goofy message in order to use it.

I have no answer. Google has no answer. Chalk it up once again to the voodoo of Panama.

(Kimme, who for some reason is on much better terms with Google than I am, has just informed me that the message is a code that my phone wants out of this humid environment. I’m going to seal it in a plastic snack bag and see if the message still shows tomorrow morning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment