Friday, August 26, 2016
Michael: Asymmetrical Aging
The vibrant green hill
Is surrounded by the dark
Shadows of the clouds.
Thursday, August 25, 2016
There are puzzling developments that are beyond my understanding and control as I age.
Right now I’m recovering from my second stye or chalazae within the last 6 months. Why this condition waited until I was 58 to make a regular appearance on my left eye lid is a head scratcher, but even more of a quandary is why just the left eye?
Don’t get me wrong. I’m not completely irked by the asymmetry of the small breakdowns my body seems to be going through as I age.
After all, better just look like a freak in one eye as opposed to both I suppose.
Also it’s entertaining in that it keeps me guessing as I have no idea what will twitch, grow, shrink, fail or deform next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment