Sunday, August 21, 2016

Michael: Not a Convict


Good luck butterfly
Hanging on my handlebar
Enjoys the free ride.

Saturday, August 20,2016

Last year, after reading Convict Conditioning, I was convinced I wanted to be in convict shape. That lasted about two months before I was paroled.

It’s not that I don’t believe it’s a great program. I’m sure I could benefit from its 6 body weight exercises, but right now, I just don’t want to give up any of my other workouts.

Sometime soon, I hope to squeeze it back into the rotation and give it the full focus and time it’ll take to show results.  For now I’m going to at least try to stay somewhat in touch with the criminal element side of me by twice a week doing the one exercise from the program that intrigues me the most; the bridge.

I’m a wimp and I know it. Skinny. No tattoos. Too weak and inflexible to even kick sand in my own face. But I’ll toughen up one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment