Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Michael: Bubba's in Volcan
The thunderous rain
Beats down on our metal roof
With thousands of slaps.
Saturday, June 4, 2016
No, not Bubba Bill Clinton. Bubba veggie burgers. And just days before Kimme leaves for the states for a month. Now that‘s a tease worthy of the internet - Shocking Development in Small Farm Town in Panama!
Last time Kimme went away on a trip I alternated between two evening meals; veggie chili and eggs and cheese with a no greens salad. Now with Bubba showing up I’ll have an easy trifecta of dinners to rotate through. Unbelievable.
When we first arrived here over a year and half ago, PriceSmart carried Boca Burgers, but shortly dropped them. Kimme made homemade burgers for a while, but she stopped and burgers dropped off my plate and out of my mind.
Ahhh…but soon a little mustard, a little cheese and a BURGER all wrapped snuggly and warm inside a tasty herb and pesto wrap.
Now if they’d knock down that ugly blue bar and open a Blaze pizzeria here, I’d truly believe in miracles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment