Friday, June 10, 2016
Michael: The Pin Drop
Clouds like a visor
Worn low on the volcano’s
Imposing forehead.
Tuesday, June 7, 2016
A week and a half ago, on a Saturday night, our noisy neighbor had one hell of a party. I put in my ear plugs and called it a night.
But since then it’s been eerily silent. They’re still there. We see them and if I strain at times I can here their T.V. But we’re uncertain as to why they decided to embrace silence after one very loud hopefully last hurrah.
We do know our landlord complained to theirs, but she’s complained before without any difference. Was this the straw that broke the camel’s back? Though curious, I’m not going to do any investigating.
All I know is peace has returned. The sounds of nature have drifted back into our mornings and my temperament is much brighter. Life is good again and I’m cautiously optimistic it will remain that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment