Monday, June 27, 2016
Michael: World Markets; World Pockets to Pick
The white knuckled clouds
Grasp the volcano’s bald head
In a childlike way.
Saturday, June 25, 2016
It doesn’t seem to matter where you live in the world your subject to identity theft and credit card fraud. The only difference living overseas is that mailing new I.D./cards out involves multiple agencies and is a longer and more time consuming endeavor.
As far as filing the theft reports goes, those can be scanned just like in the states. The phone calls and filings are still a hassle, but they’re a hassle no matter where you are.
One difference is when you’re living overseas foreign based companies are far less likely to call you back. That, at times, can be problematic if for instance the company representative tells you they want to do some investigating then call you back. That’s not likely to happen when you’re living overseas.
I’ve had my pocket picked in the states. I’ve had it picked while I was living here. I don’t know how profitable or risky electronic pick pocketing is, but it sure does seem to happen with much greater frequency than the old fashioned up close and personal thievery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment