Sunday, June 26, 2016
Michael: Hotel Don Tavo and Columbo
Today’s warm breeze
And undulating sunshine
Soothe an old soul.
Friday, June 24, 2016
I hadn’t been in the Hotel Don Tavo or seen Lt. Columbo in over a year. I thought I’d left that pesky thick haired Italian in my rear view mirror long ago. Don’t get me wrong. I love the guy and admire his work but I was hoping not to see the old wily crime stopper for a while.
So what does the LAPD’s best homicide detective have to do with the hotel, Panama and me. It’s really not all that much of a mystery.
With the lightning jolt the other night that took out our phone and internet for what may be a couple of days, I’ve got to take a 15 minute walk to the hotel to use the net. That’s the Hotel Don Tavo part.
Columbo comes in at night just like he always does when your winding down and not expecting his knock. Why? Because last week when I went to storage I didn’t take the time to go through it and see if I could find any of my other old DVDS. Columbo’s all I’ve got.
Come on in old buddy. Ask whatever you want and really I’m not just saying that. What would be cool though is if your main suspect dropped in. Then I could talk to them about their little mistakes and then watch what would happen when they correct them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment