to fall in love
to fall out of love
to recover from a serious relationship breakup
to grow my hair back to the length I like it
after I have cut it all off
to recover from a bunch of not so serious relationship breakups
to be ready to be in a new relationship
to notice I have been neglecting my body
to feel good in my body again after neglecting
it for one day, one week, one month, one year, three years…
to notice that I have been neglecting my family
and friends
to mend the relationships I neglected
to be able to run a marathon
to train for my best marathon
to sustain this peak physical state
for my various design ideas to take root…become
a business
to make my business profitable
to pay off my credit card debts
to let go of a business that is not profitable
enough
How long does it take to learn a new
language.
How long does it take break lifelong habits
How long does it take me to design a new line
of clothing.
How long does it take to design a new home and
studio
How long does it take to build it ourselves
No comments:
Post a Comment