Monday, December 5, 2016

Michael: Rain Rain Go Away


An armadillo
Clad in its gray armor
Is ready for war.

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Yesterday I went for my first fairly long ride in three weeks. I thought that would be a great way to inaugurate, at long last, what I thought for sure was the beginning of the dry season.  It did rain a touch long after I got home but that’s not unusual.

But this morning the weather gods warned me that they can be rather fickle this time of year. We were just about headed out the door to go on a 5 ½ volcano jog/hike when clouds quickly appeared and it started sprinkling. We instead decided to go out for a leisurely Sunday breakfast.

It seemed to be clearing up and we felt a bit foolish for not venturing out like we had planned, but shortly after we got home it started pouring, and it’s been pouring ever since. Just like a typical rainy season day, which maybe we’re still in. But tomorrow’s another day - hopefully a warm and sunny one, that will be truly be the first of a long string of warm sunny days.

No comments:

Post a Comment