Thursday, September 29, 2016
Michael: The Experiment Continues
The white butterflies
Flutter about the meadow
Like tiny angels.
Monday, September 26, 2016
Creatine is the first dietary supplement I’ve taken that’s suppose to increase muscle mass in 40 years. 40 years ago I was in high school and my high school sweetheart, Mary, was just about as tall as me and weighed almost as much as I did. She was tall and thin and beautiful. I was tall and thin and not so beautiful. That didn’t seem right, so I drank a very calorie concentrated drink called Nutrament to try and put on some muscle. It didn’t work. The jury’s still out on creatine, but early indications are my body is able to absorb it.
How do I know? The preponderance of Google research claims that if I’m going to be among the majority of people that can benefit from using creatine I should gain between 2-4 pounds of water weight in the first week. I have. Ahhh… where was creatine when I wanted the additional weight in high school?
Hopefully, now, creatine will change from water weight gain into muscle mass gain. Already I’m beginning to shed some of the water weight. The muscle will hopefully follow soon enough. Unlike high school, now I don’t mind being tall and thin, but I still would like to be stronger. I’ll give it 3 months. That’s probably about as long as I gave Nutrament.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment